Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Dark Shadows 1991 Episode 7: A Sea of Familiar Faces

February 8, 1991:  Vicki begins her tenure in 1790, immediately raising Abigail Collins' suspicions that she is a witch, as well as Peter Bradford's interest; Barnabas uses then discards Angelique, who uses her powers of witchcraft to enslave Collins retainer Ben Loomis; Josette finally arrives and Vicki is surprised (all over again) that Josette looks just like her.


"She died."



"May I be of some assistance?"


"Barnabas, who is this young woman?"




"Rest, girl.  Then we'll see you end up where you belong."


"Oh dear god, what is this?"


"'The boy thinks you're his tutor ... his tutor you shall be."



"My irrepressible younger brother, Jeremiah."


"I am tired of waiting for an invitation ... so I decided to invite myself."


"I know nothing ..."


"This ... coachman ... deliberately searched out every pothole between here and Collinsport just to give me grief!"


"Begone, Satan!"


"Then hear me, and hear me well!  This will never be over ... NEVER."


"You work for me now, Ben."


"I like when a man treats me with respect."



"She's me!"

1 comment:

  1. It's a shame they killed off Michael. Peter and Victoria had great chemistry. I would've liked to see Michael and Victoria get together in season 2, especially now that Vicki knows Barnabas is a vampire.

    ReplyDelete