Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Dark Shadows 1991: Episode 1

Even though I was familiar with Dark Shadows because of my best friend's mother's scrapbooks from backintheday, it was the 1991 revival that drew me down the DS path:  led me to Kathy Resch's fantastic and much lamented The World of Dark Shadows fanzine, her concordances, my first festival, and some of my best friends in the world.  For future entries, I plan to use some of this space to celebrate the 1991 series, which I love as much as I do the original series.

Follow along with the pilot script here:

http://www.dailyscript.com/scripts/dark_shadows__new__pilot.pdf



"My name is Victoria Winters ..."



"Poor Victoria Winters."








"I don't want you here!"





"I got a madman out there."





"Barnabas Collins from England ..."


"... welcome to Collinwood."




"Can'tcha wait until we get into the car?"


"Her name is Julia Hoffman."















"Barnabas ... you must stop ..."


"I CANNOT HELP MYSELF!"

No comments:

Post a Comment