Total Pageviews

Monday, June 25, 2012

Dark Shadows 1991 Episode 5: Old Man Collins

January 25, 1991:  Vicki spends the night at the Old House and nearly becomes Barnabas' vampire bride; Julia, setting feminism back thirty years, stalls the experiment in a jealous rage, with the side effect of turning Barnabas into one of the geriatric set; Carolyn comes calling at a really bad time, and feminism experiences another set back.




"Ever since I heard this melody it's been haunting me."


"Victoria, I was born dancing the minuet."


"It seems that you and Barnabas are becoming quite friendly."


"What are Barnabas' plans for Miss Winters?"


"For soon, very soon, the dark veil which has smothered my life will be lifted, and I shall be able to come to you again."


"I like to think of myself as 'reliable'."




"It was hers, wasn't it."




"I can no longer control myself!"



"How dare you intervene in my affairs?"


"She's wrong for you, Barnabas.  She always will be."


"Get Dr. Hoffman here as soon as possible!"






"She did this, Willie ... she did this ... and she will pay."

No comments:

Post a Comment