Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Dark Shadows 1991 Episode 4: Ghosts, Witches, and Vampires (Oh My!)

January 18, 1991:  Woodard tries to take a bite out of crime and gets the chance to re-enact the climax of HODS instead; Sarah decides that Vicki is worthy of reading her every adolescent thought via her 18th century diary; David channels his mother, Laura, who, according to Maggie Evans, is a witch, and tries to set his father on fire; Barnabas and Willie are visited by the screaming ghost of Angelique, throwing a temper tantrum two hundred years too late, but who also considerately leaves her painting behind.






"It's as if some black cloud has descended over Collinwood.  I have so many happy memories here.  Are they all gone?"


"This was a gift I gave to someone I loved very dearly two hundred years ago.  I so look forward to the day when I give it to the woman who will take her place."


"Now is different.  It's all so confusing.  Then, it was happier."






"Something my little sister wants me to know ..."










"She's evil, with powers she knows how to use.  She's a witch."


"You're a loyal friend, Willie.  I shan't forget that."

 


1 comment:

  1. I loved Victoria's outfit in this episode - the red cropped sweater and black pants.

    ReplyDelete