Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Shout Out from the Collinsport Historical Society

So it's no secret that I love Wallace McBride's beautiful blogging efforts over at the Collinsport Historical Society (or maybe it is; I try to be more vocal; perhaps I could be more vocal:  I LOVE YOU, COLLINSPORT HISTORICAL SOCIETY!) -- the man makes amusing observations and professional-looking creations (or mock creations; see his House of Dark Shadows trading cards that never-were-but-should-have-been), and I've been a huge fan for, or the past two years or so, anyway.

Therefore, I was more than a little flattered when Wallace asked if he could add my thoughts on my own top ten DS episodes with a few other Dark Shadows-related bloggers in the aftermath of a massive online vote to determine the top ten episodes from all DS storyline (including the 1991 series, which holds a special place in one of the cockles of my heart; somewhere).  I'm pleased as punch.  Go there and visit if you haven't already.

Thank you, Collinsport Historical Society!  You rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment