Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 31, 2024

Dark Shadows Comic Strip Season 12: I Will Destroy You, Dr. Hoffman!

Previously on Dark Shadows: The Comic Strip Series: Angelique from 1795 -- who, only moments ago, was shot by her faithless husband Barnabas, and who, subsequently, cursed him with the mark of the vampire -- has been whisked to 1969 with no knowledge of her future ... including her marriage to Quentin Collins, who desperately wants his Angelique back. Meanwhile, Julia and Barnabas are engaged ... which does not sit well with Our Favorite Witch ...

(Sidenote: it appears that I'm about to reach one MILLION hits on this blog! That's amazing to me. Thank you to everyone who's been following me the last decade or so. I really appreciate your support! Now, enjoy!)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment