Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 13, 2022

BLACK FOREST, Available Now! Support Your Friendly Neighborhood Dark Shadows Fan and Author!

My first novel, Black Forest, is now available! I think fans of Dark Shadows will enjoy it - it's got mad Gothic vibes, demons, ghosts, disintegrating reality; also, the protagonist is a fan and watches DS in his dorm. 

Here are a few shots from the book release party, held at my friend's art gallery last month; Amy has framed several pieces for me, including the poster of Night of Dark Shadows and the painting of Angelique, and we hung them up for the reading.


Amy framed the Black Forest cover, which is one of the Dark Shadows-iest things I've ever seen.

Signing my first book!



 And here's the front and back cover to further pique your interest. Click on this link to order your copy! If you'd like to help out independent bookstores, it's available at Reading Leaves Books, run by my good friend Rachael; the Montana Book Company in Helena, Montana; or at Fact and Fiction in my hometown of Missoula, Montana!

No comments:

Post a Comment