Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Year One, Episode One: Vicki Meets Maggie

Little did they know, in roughly two years their characters would become interchangeable ...

So tomorrow is a big day for me. Though I've been a Dark Shadows fan since I was ten years old, way back in the late 80s, I had never a) seen every episode, and b) never seen every episode in order. I started mid-June last year with the first episode; today I watched Bramwell and Catherine battle possession and demons and whatever else is in the spooky room (also, I just noticed that they stopped referring to Parallel Time in the opening voiceover, calling it simply 1841) in episode 1244 ... and tomorrow is it! I didn't skip, I didn't fast forward ... and I loved it. Will I ever do it again?  Meh ... tell the truth and shame Diabolos, I cannot stand the last year; even Parallel Time 1970 stretches my patience, and as a DS fan, gurl, I have patience. But 1840 ... woof. All the woof. 

Tomorrow I'll watch episode 1245, then #1 for kicks ... then I'll start with Barnabas making his way from the mystery box and see how far I get after that. It's the least I can do for my favorite show.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment