Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 24, 2021

Happy 600,000 (plus!) Views!

 Thanks, you guys, for keeping up with me and my silly little project that I've been working on now for almost ten years ... and at some point in the past day or so we reached 600,000 views!  I think we hit 500,000 in late 2019, so that's pretty impressive!  We'll celebrate in the same way ... with my favorite Dark Shadows photo!

I picked this clipping from a 60s teen mag at a Fest one year; I really need to get it framed at some point.

And here it is in (faux) color!

And, ah hell, here's another image from the shoot which, undoubtedly, you're super familiar with (since it first appeared, outside of teen mag-land, in the 1995 Dark Shadows Almanac and then as the cover image of the 1996 MPI compilation video Vampires and Ghosts):

Thanks for all your support over the years ... stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment