Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Dark Shadows: 2004 (Part One)

Ah, the 2004 WB pilot... what might have been.  So much that works -- Alec Newman, for one, and hottie Jason Shaw's Joe Haskell; also, Ivana Milicevic as Angelique and Kelly Hu as Julia Hoffman -- and so much, so much retreading (maybe later I'll do a post showing how the same moments show up in the various iterations of Dark Shadows, including HODS, NODS, and the 1991 revival).  Let it also be known that I used the "David pulls a knife out of Angelique and wakes her up" waaaaaaaaay back in the first chapter of Shadows on the Wall in 1999.  I should probably finish that one of these days.

Anyway, enjoy the caps!





















































































































bum Bum BUM!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure which was worse, this pilot or the Time Burton DS movie. The 1991 Revival is still my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it's Dark Shadows, I'm'a dig it. Including this.

    ReplyDelete