Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 2, 2013

The 'salem's Lot Connection

When the Dark Shadows bandwagon began to roll around this time last year, one of the first pictures released ...



... instantly reminded me of this bad boy:




Minus the glowing yellow eyes and complete Nosferatu-rip-off makeup, fangs, hands, etc.

'Salem's Lot is my favorite Stephen King novel; my mom loaned me the book to read when I was in 2nd grade (best mom EVER!), and I was entranced by the photographs from the TV movie, which my awesome mom found for me on video (it was 1987, keep in mind) for Christmas later that year.

Freaky as HELL.  Floating dead kids, "You'll sleep like the dead, teacher," and, oh yeah, rat-faced Mr. Barlow, who, his suave British minion informs anyone he encounters, will "enjoy you."  Eep!


No comments:

Post a Comment