Total Pageviews

Friday, July 6, 2012

Dark Shadows 1991 Episode 9: Bat's All, Folks!


March 1, 1991:  Angelique just can't stop her wicked ways:  she brings Jeremiah back from the dead in an effort to kill Josette; when that fails, Barnabas discovers how naughty she's been and threatens to go to the authorities, which prompts her to lunge at him with a knife; when that fails, and she ends up on the wrong end of her own blade, Angelique curses Barnabas for all eternity; later, provoked by the witch's curse, a lascivious Josette clone sinks her fangs into Barnabas, upon which the real one holds him while he dies; in the present, Julia is possessed by the spirit of Angelique.


"Poor, young, handsome Jeremiah ..."



"You killed my only love!"



"I have come for the witch!"


"Must I bar my door to keep you away?"


"She will never change!"


"Spirits of Darkness ... Spirits of Pestilence and Pain ..."




"Come for your bride, Jeremiah ..."




"It was buried with Jeremiah!"




"Next time, Mademoiselle Josette, you will not be so fortunate."


"Fetishes!  Black magic, the very art of the Voodoo!"



"And when I do it ... Josette will die.  What would you like, mon amour?  Shall Josette die, or shall she love the memory of your brother forever?"


"And Josette and I will dance on your grave."


"I curse you, Barnabas ... for all eternity.  I curse you ..."


"Angelique!  She bewitched you!"




"Something terrible is trying to come back here ... you must stop before it is too late ..."


"I feel as if something is trying to get inside me ..."




"But at least you will know."






"So you thought it was your beloved, did you Barnabas?  Your hell shall take whatever shape I choose."



"Do not die ... now that we have each other again!"


"I shall love you forever."

No comments:

Post a Comment